Saturday, June 29, 2013

Quick Update on my Let's Plays.

Hello, It's me DaAuraWolf.

As some of you know, I also have an YouTube channel.

Just writing on a quick little update about it right here.

First off, I'd like to thank all of you that has watched my videos. Without y'all, I'd wouldn't have kept continuing after the first episode of Plants Vs. Zombies and the SOPA ordeal. I'd also like to thank them for the over 100,000 views on the channel. Because of this milestone, I'm planning on doing a special for it sometime this week.

Next, I'd like to thank y'all for the patience between the videos uploads. I'm hoping to get back on the regular everyday (more so every other day) routine pretty soon. I will have a new episode of Angry Birds Space going out on Monday with probably same days as upload commentary.

On Cthulhu Saves The World, I'll try to pick back up on that series. Going to hopefully resume it here on Tuesday.

On Cut the Rope, I honestly have to say that I plan on not continuing on with the series. Sorry for starting an LPing and not finishing. I really hate to do it, but doing it makes my iMac have more hardware space for other projects. This is because Cut the Rope had multiple language settings that I honestly didn't need and it was clogging up space when it came to working on videos.

On Angry Birds, I plan on picking up on the recent levels here in just a few days. Hope you are looking forward to it.

On Angry Birds Space, I'm hoping that the Pig Dipper will be finished up with this week. I'll try my best to work on it so that it will.

On Angry Birds Seasons, I'll begin the new Season dealing with the Magicians next week (July 11 through 17)

On Angry Birds Star Wars, I've got Cloud City levels episodes coming out for that here in the next days/week.

On Bad Piggies, I'll get back to them levels here in just a few days/weeks too.

If you are wondering about the next new LP I'll be doing, It'll begin when Cthulhu Saves the World gets back in the swing of things.

Other than that, I'd like to thank you again for y'all's patience and I hope I can branch out more on the channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment